At Alton Kids Child Care Center, we promote “Learning through play and experience”. We achieve this by concentrating on the child’s physical, social, emotional, spiritual, artistic and intellectual development. It is important that the child develop a positive self-concept, through choice activities, a sense of independence.
The Staff respects and appreciates each child as an individual to allow a child to feel secure and to have positive daily experiences.
Mutual respect and affection between teachers and children help develop a home away from home atmosphere.
We are very happy to announce that we are
re-opening on June 29, 2020
Alton Kids is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for children, families and employees. We will take every reasonable precaution to prevent the risk of communicable diseases within our location.
- Screening of all children/staff/essential visitors upon arrival daily
- We will encourage children to social distance
- Limit of 2 children per table
- We marked our hall/outside with tape on where the should line up
- Only 2 or 3 children from the same cohort/family in the bathroom at one time
- Toddlers maxium of 5 children per 1 teacher
- Jr's & Sirs a maxium of 8 children per 1 teacher
- Kinds and SA maximums of 9 children per 1 teacher
- Teachers are assign to one cohort/family only
- Our sanitizing/hand washing policies were updated
- Removed all carpets and toys that cannot be readily sanitized